You’re welcome to feel sorry for me. Meanwhile a new heat wave is rolling over the country and since last Saturday, when I just survived this year’s Pottwall Jam, I have locked up myself in my darkened appartment. My confirmed habit is to visit the finished walls the day after, to take pictures of them. But that will take time, because of the heat. I prefer to stay home with my feet in a bucket of cold water.
This year’s Pottwall Jam took place in Gelsenkirchen Ückendorf again, partially at the same spots as last year, added with some new locations. I show pictures of pieces from all locations in finished and unfinished state, as I have left the Jam before its end.
- Backyard Bochumer Straße 94-98; KONT (finished)
- Munscheidstraße 92; MIOR (finished)
- Backyard Bergmannstraße 5; ANTEI HMC (finished)
- Bochumer Straße 107; Backyard of Galerie 1Null7 (unfinished)
- Bochumer Straße 110; Doorway (unfinished)
- Bochumer Straße 138; Backyard Subversiv; OREO x NYX (finished)
More pictures -> click